At Carbonsate, we are committed to fighting global warming by implementing projects that permanently sequester carbon dioxide. In doing so, we contribute to the regeneration of nature and biodiversity. We are a team of highly motivated, diverse individuals united by a passion to help the planet reach net-zero.
Measurement, Reporting and Verification (MRV) is at the heart of our technology. That is why we are developing a unique sensor system based on cutting-edge research.
As part of our funding from the Berlin Senate (Berlin Start-up Stipend), we are looking to enhance our team in Berlin with a Junior IoT Engineer (f/m/x).
As a Junior IoT Engineer, you will work closely with the CTO on the development of our IoT-system. You will support the day-to-day activities and take key responsibilities in prototyping and implementation of the IoT-system.
• You will develop, test and implement our IoT-system, most notably the sensor system and its infrastructure, to leverage the sensor data.
• Work closely with the CTO to implement proof of concept designs and field pilots.
• You will collaborate with the scientific community and our partner universities to stay on top of the latest research.
• By joining Carbonsate, you will be helping to develop brand-new technologies that enable a greener future.
• By joining as one of the first employees of Carbonsate you have the opportunity to shape our corporate culture.
• Climate protection is just as important to you as it is to us.
• You are a team player and feel comfortable in a dynamic environment.
• You bring creativity and commitment.
• You work without supervision and in a structured manner.
• You live in Berlin, are proficient in German and English, and have a university degree, for example, in electrical engineering, computer engineering, sensor technology, industrial engineering and management (with the focus on electrical engineering) or a related field.
• You have initial work experience, ideally in the IoT domain.
• Joining the team early will allow you to co-create the future of Carbonsate.
• Responsibility from the very beginning
• Participate in the technological development of a groundbreaking carbon dioxide removal technology.
• An inclusive and appreciative corporate culture
• Regular feedback and coaching
• Work in the Humboldt Startup Incubator Mitte (at least 2 days/week)
• Flexible working hours
• Using your skills to make an important contribution to the fight against global warming.